What is an Outsourced Partner?
Outsourced Partners are independent suppliers who provide specialist services to your business. Whether you need assistance with a specific project, expertise to fill skills gaps or someone to advise on where your business should go next, an Outsource Partner can make it happen for you. The key benefit of using an Outsource Partner over training your own staff, hiring an agency or buying in the expertise yourself is that you can access resources that are not available internally without them becoming part of your team.
Partnerships with Outsource Providers become especially valuable if you find yourself struggling to recruit talent within your industry or location, need high levels of flexibility or want access to skills and resources that are not available in-house.
How to Find the Right Partner
When looking for an Outsourced Partner, it is important to ask the right questions early on so you can select the provider that is the best fit for your needs – both in terms of skill set and cultural fit. Here are some tips on how to find the right Outsourced Partner:
1. Look for a partner who is reputable and established within their industry.
2. Request example work to review (i.e. case studies or portfolio) that align with your requirements and ask for references from similar clients you can contact to gauge feedback on performance levels and service received;
3. Ask about the partner’s approach to project management and whether they use a tailored methodology or framework such as Scrum, Prince2, etc.;
4. Check that the partner has experience in your industry and/or with your specific requirements – for example, if you need a development team with expertise in mobile app development then it is important to select a partner who has a proven track record in this area;
5. Make sure you are comfortable with the culture of the organisation and that there is a good fit between your company values and those of the partner.
The benefits of using an Outsourced Partner can be huge, but it is important to take the time to find the right provider who meets your specific needs. By following these tips, you can be sure to find a partner who will help your business reach its goals. If you are looking for a partner for your projects to Outsource to India, sign up with Team Q.